This is how I earn $50 in Southwest Rapid Rewards and flowers/gifts for less than $10 out of pocket. It may seem like a lot of steps but shopping through portals and purchasing half-off vouchers literally takes seconds and the rewards are big.
1. Sign up for or into Ebates and type "Amazon Local" into the search box.
2. Click the Amazon Local link and search for "1800flowers". Purchase 2 $30 vouchers for $15 each until July 9th.
3. If you have a Discover card, log in to Shop Discover and click the link for 1800Flowers. If you don't have access to Shop Discover you can use Mr. Rebates or Ebates though your cash back won't be as high.
4. Shopping through the 1800Flowers link at one of the shopping portals mentioned above, you will want to use one of the vouchers you purchased to join Passport (if you don't already have it). This will give you free shipping for 1 year and right now it is on sale for $20. Add a $10 gift to your cart to use the full $30 voucher.
5. At checkout enter the code RR22 and your Rapid Rewards account number to have 1000 points credited to your account. Your order must be $29.99 or more to earn the points. This will work on the Passport order.
6. Use the second voucher before 9/30 and now that you have free shipping, purchase gifts anytime for as little as $4.50!
Here is how the cost breaks down:
Purchase $15 voucher for $30 of flowers or gifts.
Receive 6% back from Ebates -$0.90
Receive 15% back from Discover on $30 -4.50
$9.60 out of pocket plus:
Receive 1000 Rapid Rewards points. I value 1000 points at approximately $16-$18.
With your 1800Flower account you will earn a $20 Savings Pass for every $200 spent. Even though you are using a voucher the $30 purchase counts and will earn you $3 toward this pass.