Coupon Database

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rite Aid Scenario 9/13

5 Johnson Baby Products at $2.99 each. I was able to print 4 $1/1 coupons from here.
1 Sauve Body Lotion at $1.99. Use $1/1 from 8/2 Red Plum
6 Act II Popcorn balls at 3/$.99. Print 2 $1/2 from here.
2 Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers $2.50 each. Print 2 $2/1 from here.
1 /Sunday newspaper at $1.50 (see below for my backup items)

Total before coupons $25.42

Print the $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon from the coupon bar at the top of this blog. Give it to the cashier first. Give $11 in other coupons next. Pay $9.42 out of pocket.

Enter reciepts for Rite Aid Single Check Rebate here. Receive back $10 on the Johnson purchase and recieve $1 back on the Sauve purchase for a $1.58 profit plus you got more coupons from the paper!!! Oh...wait...let's not forget about the $5 rebate from the Gift of Savings Program.

Here are the backup items I will use if the need arises.
Angle Soft Toilet Paper $.99
Kashi Cereal. These are BOGO and I will use $1.50/1 coupons from vocalpoint.com to get them cheap. I have BOGO coupons I picked up at CVS for chocalate bars I can try to use also a $1/2 Snickers to get 2 for $.25 each. I have several coupons for FREE items I can throw in to get to $25. I can also purchase 5 SoyJoy bars and use a manufacture coupon for $1 off and a Rite Aid coupon for $1 off.

No comments: