Some things to remember when shopping at Rite Aid:
- You must have a +UP Rewards card to do the deals.
- You cannot roll your +UP Rewards in the same day! I would buy the best deals and items you need the first day and got back the next day, if you can, and purchase more deals.
- +UP Rewards expire exactly 2 weeks after being issued and there is no grace period!
- Rewards are loaded to your card. This is good in that you can't lose the coupon but I wouldn't like to have to log in to keep track of whether a reward loaded to the card or what is there to use and when. At the register they can set it up that the rewards will print.
- You can use up to 3 coupons on an item: 1 manufacture, 1 store and 1 video values coupon.
- You earn points with each purchase that will get you up to 20% off regular prices throughout the year. Find out more here.