Coupon Database

Friday, November 29, 2013

Chase Freedom Credit Card $200 Bonus


Right now when you become a Chase Freedom Credit Card holder you can recieve a $200 bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.  That's like getting 40% back on $500 worth of Christmas gifts!  It gets better though.  This card always gives you back 1% of all your purchases and 5% back in bonus categories each quarter. For instance, this quarter is 5% back at amazon.com and department stores and it just so happens that Ebates is offering up to 8% cashback at Amazon right now.  So if you were to spend $500 at Amazon you could potentially earn 53% back!

There is no annual fee for this card and you get 0% intro APR for 15 months!

I so wish I could do this deal but I've had this card awhile and the bonus wasn't nearly this high when I applied. I first wrote about the card here. If you like this credit card deal, check out this one too!

If you like this like us on Facebook!

No comments: