Coupon Database

Friday, July 17, 2009

Staples, CVS and Rite Aid 7/12

Freebies from Staples:
Ok, they weren't all freebies, some were a penny each.
Staples paper-$.01 after easy rebate
Bic Pens $1-$1 printable
Tape and photo paper (after easy rebate) were $1 each but after I use the $5/$20 coupon they were also free.
Hannah Montana book covers-$.50 on clearance! I paid $5 each last year for book covers (not HM) but we had to have them. Total is an overage of $.96!

See next weeks Staples freebies (free backpack, pencil sharpener, pens, mechanicel pencils and highlighter)

Freebies at CVS included:
Gilette Fusion Razor after $4 ECB and $4 6/7 P&G

Tylenol Arthritis Make $1 after $3 ECB and $2/1 from 5/17 Red Plum.

All free after ECB-Glue, scissors, rulers, pens and notebooks.

"I see squash, there everywhere."

This week I did the Kimberly-Clark/Bayer/Schick/Unilever deal #61. With a $25 purchase, receive a $10 Rite-Aid Gift Card. With a $50 purchase, receive a $25 Rite Aid Gift Card.

Scott Long Lasting Towels $7.49-$2 printable from Freebies 4 Mom which are no longer available but there are $1 off in 6/14 Smartsource (ss).

Scott Extra Soft Bath Tissue $7.49-Use $1 from 6/14 ss.

Aleve $7.99-Use $1 from 4/26 ss.

Dove Hair Spray $3-Use $1 from 6/7 Redplum. I'm not sure if the 7oz hair spray is included but I needed it and I will go back for something else if I have to. *Update* It worked!

Total $25.97
Do this twice and use the $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon each time.
Total $51.94
Minus $10 RA coupons
Minus $10 manufacture coupons
Minus $25 Gift Card
Comes to $6.94





Also shown is the Crest which is free after Single Check Rebate. I used $1/1 from the P&G Year of Savings book to make $1. Bounty towels are BOGO for $1.29. I used the $1/1 from the same book to get both for $.29 or use $1/2 from 6/7 and 7/5 PG insert.

See more drugstore savings at the Centsible Sawyer.

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

Thanks for the info. I have a Staples gift card I need to use.