Coupon Database

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nabisco, Easy Cheese or Planters $10 Rebate

Thanks to MNTK I will be able to receive a $10 rebate on the purchase of 10 participating Nabisco, Easy Cheese or Planters products. There is no specific list of products for this promotion. The participating products are any NABISCO Crackers (7oz. - 16.5oz.), any Easy Cheese, and any PLANTERS Nuts ( 9.25oz. - 21.25oz.) At kraftfoods.com you can print a coupon for $1/2 Nabisco crackers. I really like this cause I buy Planters all the time.

The deal is good from 10/1 to 11/30 so if you need to you can borrow receipts from this deal (that I hope you are doing) which ends at the end of the year. There are more coupons post there too.

I'm so glad I printed my Giant PA Planter coupons from coupons.com cause they are no longer available but click the banner to find other valuable coupons.
Coupons Inc.

No comments: