Coupon Database

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Girls Licensed Sunglasses Ages 3-5 $1.53 each wyb 6

Here's a deal from Graveyardmall.com for 6 Girls Licensed Sunglasses Ages 3-5 for $2.99 plus $6.18 shipping which makes these Barbie, Winnie the Pooh and other Disney sunglasses $1.53 each!

I recently purchased 9 women's sunglasses for around $17 form Graveyardmall.com and I was satisfied with my purchase.  They may have been on display at a store so you can expect a scratch here and there but for the price you don't have to worry about breaking or losing a pair.  Plus I like the idea of not have to stand in a store trying to decide how I look with a price tag dangling over my nose and a mirror 2 inches to high to see! Not to mention, who wants to pay $20 or more like I did in Disney for a pair of children's sunglasses.

You can also get 6 pairs of Arizona Men's Sunglasses for $17.99 before shipping.

No comments: