Coupon Database

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Staples Freebies and Deals for Week of 3/6

Staples has a few freebies and deals for next week.  Here are my favorites.

Valid Sunday thru Wednesday only!
Pentel R.S.V.P. ballpoint pens, fine, black. 5/pack FREE after easy rebate Limit 1
Staples gold paper clips, 200/pack FREE after easy rebate Limit 2
#10 Envelopes, pull & seal, security, 100/pack FREE after easy rebate Limit 2
HP Everyday 8.5" x 11" photo paper, 50/pack FREE after easy rebate Limit 2

Valid Sunday thru Saturday
HammerMill 8.5" x 11" CopyPlus copy paper $1 after easy rebate Limit 2

There are several other $1, $2, and $3 deals but many of them I have seen for free or cheaper, so if you don't need the items right away hold out for a better deal.  Even the paper for $1 is free at times, but $1 is still good for a ream.

I am also liking the Buy ANY Canon, Epson or Kodak ink, and get 40% off the 2nd. I use a lot of ink and when there isn't some other deal I want to use my Staples rewards on I know I can always stock up on ink.

You can see the rest of the deals here.

No comments: