Coupon Database

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shop Your Way Rewards

A while back I signed up for Shop Your Way Rewards.  I don't remember the specifics and was never really sure of the benefits but I always gave the card to the cashiers at Sears and Kmart whenever they asked for it.  I didn't pay much attention to it because I hardly ever shop at Kmart and Sears.

Well last night I had a nice surprise when the cashier asked me if I wanted to use my rewards. I had $35 in my account to pay for my purchases!  Of course now I want to know more about the program so here are the details.

-Earn 10 point for every $1 you spend and redeem points in store and online at Kmart, Sears, Land's End, the great indoors, Sears Auto Centers and mygofer. Earn points using Sears Home Services.  1000 points is worth $1 in rewards.

-Receive bonus offers via email and Sunday circular to earn even more points. This must be how I earned 35,000 points because I sure didn't spend $3,500!

-You can win prizes when you use your card.

-Sign up and get more info in store or online.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just found out i have $180 in rewards after buying a mattress at sears and other stuff. :)