Coupon Database

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Making Money With Mike

I vaguely remember how I went from knowing nothing about blogs to wanting to write my own and make it worth the while. Once I discovered a few blogs on topics that interested me, eventually I learned that people were making money from these blogs. Well one blog led to another and another and then to Mike's Money Making Mission (I don't know how long it was before I realized it wasn't "Mike's Milk Money Mission", my brain works in mysterious ways:-).

Mike, who also started off knowing nothing about blogging, has done an amazing job of showing us how to do it and make money in the process.

So if you've just discovered blogs and your interest is peaked or you've been blogging but need ideas on monetizing it and generating traffic, visit Mike. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: