Coupon Database

Friday, January 30, 2009

Win a HP Photosmart All-In-One printer

I was so happy when I got my laptop. Freedom! Then I realized my current printer was not wireless. Oh well, at least I could still plug the two together to print right? Wrong! My multifunction is not compatible with Vista. So I had to email everything I wanted to print to the old ball and chain (desktop). However, this week it just died on me after $275 and 22 months. Needless to say I could use a new printer.

*UPDATE-There are more of these to win.*Go to blogher.com*

I entered to win a HP Photosmart All-In-One printer and you can too. The contest ends on February 3rd and the odds are great!

There are 4 ways to earn entries and one way is to post a picture of your messy wires so here is part of my wire jungle. I didn't realize how bad it was, there is a monkey living back there, unbelievable!

2 comments:

Anissa Mayhew said...

oh girl, i feel ya! good luck.

Mr_tiger_jingles said...

that is one scary picture!!