Coupon Database

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Giant /Lysol Moneymaker/Cheap Easter Candy and Other Freebies

Here is how I did at Giant.
Purchase 3 different Lysol Products-Toilet Cleaner at $1.88, Kitchen Cleaner $2, Pourable $2. Use the 3 different $.50 coupons from 3/15 ss (you can not use more than one of the same coupon for triples). $5.88-$4.50 (3 tripled coupons)-$3 MIR=Profit of $1.62!

Frenchs Brown Mustard
1) $1.53-$.50 from 1/18ss-$1 tripled
2)$1.19-$.50-$.50 doubled
Got $1 on next order for the purchase of 2=Profit of $.97.

Quaker Rice Cakes $1.49-$.50 coupon that came with this sample-$.99 tripled=Free!

Texas Toast Croutons $1.25-$.55 from 3/20 All You-$.45 doubled=$.25

I purchased $20 of Bird's Eye Vegatable at $2 each. Used 3 $1/3 coupons from MNTK. I received back $10 on my next order= $.70 each

Scott 6 Mega Rolls $5.50-$1 from 2/8 ss-$2 MIR (combining with previous purchase of TP)=$2.50 OOPS! This is actually coupon savings by email.

CVS Hersheys Easter Candy

2 bags at $2 each
4 bags at $1.88
1 bag of Bliss at $3.50
Equals $15.02-$5 EB WYB $15
Use 2 $1.50/3 from 3/15ss
Comes to $.86 per bag.

Not as "sweet" as the Christmas deal but unlike Christmas, I have to buy Easter candy.

This week I also received checks for Organix and Vitamin Shampoos that were free after mail in rebate. See my running list of all FAR deals here.

I also received a check from my credit card company in the amount of $275 to replace my all-in-one printer that died after less then two years. I was able to do this because I had remembered that most credit card companies offer extended warrenties. Here is an article regarding this.
Scored free hair color at Walmart.
Freebies in the mail:
Orville Redenbacher Sample and coupons received.
Selsun blue Sample and Huggies Wipes sample received (no longer available)
Colgate Travel Bag filled with samples of 3 deoderants, body wash, toothpaste, a toothbrush and coupons. I got this for sending in receipts of $15 in Colgate/Palmolive purchases. The coupons will likely result in free dish and hand soap at Kmart's double coupon event, and free deoderant and moneymaker bodywash at CVS. The best part of this deal was that the $15 in Colgate I originally purchased was all free after sales and coupons.
If this last part runs together I apoligize, I am giving up on trying to get blogger to do what I tell it!

No comments: