Coupon Database

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rebate Relief

Back in June I came across a FAR for Centrum Cardio. The form said it must be postmarked by June, 30th. I was well ahead of schedule when I got this rebate ready to be mailed. I filled out the form, circled the price on the reciept, cut out the UPC and made a copy of everything. I then re-read the instructions to make sure there wouldn't be a hitch. That's when I noticed the purchase had to be made before June 1st! It was June 6th. Had I not gone as far as cutting the package for the UPC I would have returned the product but now I was passed the point of no return (pardon the pun). I even had the envelope addressed and stamped! So after all that work, I figured I'll take a chance on losing my postage too and mailed it.

Well today I got the check! So the moral here is read the fine print carefully and if you have nothing else to lose, go for it. It may pay off in the end.

I was getting another rebate ready today and noticed it must be post-marked by July 31st so check to see if you have any rebates that need to go. I have a list of some rebates here.
If you found this post helpful, let me know, I'd love to get your feedback.

No comments: