Coupon Database

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Weekly Loot

Last week I received a lot of great samples:

Neutragena Lip Gloss and Concealer samples

4 pads

1 bottle of baby lotion. The other bottle was free with a coupon I got with the first one and the 3rd bottle was free with a printed coupon. Those I got at Walmart and had a $.12 overage each.

Free 3 month sample of bio spot.

Free sample of dog and cat food from Blue Buffalo.

At Giant:

Mustard was on sale for $1. I used a coupon from the catalina for $.75 off.

Salad dressings were $1 each. I used a coupon for $1/2 and that coupon was doubled with the $1 doubler coupons Giant has every few weeks. So they were both free.


I am still new to this and feeling a little overwhelmed with all the great deals I could be getting if only I could wrap my mind around it all and get really organized. Tommorrow I will be able to hit Target and Walgreens on top of my other stores but I am really going to have to get a plan. There is already a problem though, the Sunday paper didn't come today! I am not sure if I can pull this off. Please leave comments with links to posts with organization tips if you would like.

No comments: