Coupon Database

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

English Muffin Pizzas

When I feel like having pizza but I don't have any pizza, English Muffins come to the rescue. Use them as a pizza shell and add sauce, cheese and other toppings. Bake in the oven or toaster oven until hot and melted.

These should have been called English-Mexican-American-Italian Muffin Pizzas because I used salsa, American cheese and pepperoni. They were different but very good. I would love to hear what you have substituted in a pinch.

3 comments:

Mrs. Bargain Hunting Wife said...

Oh! I love these! We make them when we have friends over and everyone can create their own and be happy with the toppings!

Denise Sawyer said...

I saw your link on Sisterly Savings - I will be adding you to my reader!

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

Free Is Fun said...

Thanks bargain hunting wife, that's a great idea for entertaining! I should have had my daughter help make these, she might have liked them better.