Coupon Database

Sunday, June 22, 2008

How I did week of June 21st.

This is how I did freebie-wise this week.
















Walmart:
Zout Stain Remover
Gillette Body Wash travel size
Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash travel size
Gold Bond Lotion travel size
2-Kotex Lightdays Liners 14 and 16 counts
The above is thanks to Freebies 4 Mom (she rocks)
Glade Car Air Freshener-this was the 2nd I received free after I received a letter in the mail yesterday that said the check from the 1st one may have had an error so here is a coupon for another freebie-cool!
Oral B floss
Rite-Aid:
Fuji Disposable Camera
Nexcare bandages
DiaperMate diaper bags
Herbal Essences Shampoo
Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo
Glade Flameless Candle-made $5
From Walmart.com free Samples:
Pack of two Pull-Ups training pants
NatureMade 14 Liquid Softgels Multi
Not pictured-The winner of the fastest turnaround time EVER:
Bausch & Lomb Alaway antihistamine eye drops sample thanks to Freebies 4 Mom again. I recieved this TWO days after requesting it! WOW. Although...I may have requested this 6 months ago, who knows ;-)

All the above: Free.
Roses from yard: Free
A reason to clean off the table: Priceless!
Thanks Money Saving Mom

Food purchases-not as good. Well most of those purchases were made with coupons and on sale (nothing great like .50 Hellman's) except for things my husband had to have like canned sardines and clams (just don't make me try them because you think they're great).

1 comment:

Heather Hernandez said...

Great job - glad you are loving the freebies I share with you on Freebies 4 Mom!