Coupon Database

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finding My Deals

I live in NE Pennsylvania. I got started saving money on groceries with couponmom.com and her free e-books that teach you how to save lots of money on your groceries. This is the first site I visit on Sunday morning and I refer back to it throughout the week as well. Despite the fact that she has a list of coupons for each state, I often find that the list for my state does not match up with what comes in my Sunday paper. If anyone knows why this is let me know. I am always trying to better understand couponing.


I have been reading other shopping blogs to find deals and have had a lot of luck but again these bloggers are not near me and the deals are not always available in my area. In fact some of their stores I have never heard of. I t makes me wonder what deals I am missing out on in my stores! My goal is to find more deals local to me and save even more, like the “pros”.

No comments: