Coupon Database

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Refilling Glade Car Air Fresheners

I was wondering what I was going to do with the Glade Car Air Freshener holder after the oil ran out (which was pretty quickly). Right now most purchases made here are needs not wants and buying refills is not something I need to do. In the past I would dab some fragrance oils on a rag or an old “Little Tree” if the car needed it.

My husband suggested refilling the bottle with my own oils. I thought this was a great idea and the variety is so much better too.

Here’s how:
1. Unscrew the cap on the empty oil bottle
2. Pull the plug out, keeping the wick intact
3. Pour in a few drops of fragrance or essential oil of you choice
4. Fill the bottle with water, not too full though
5. Replace the plug and wick
6. Replace the screw-on cap
7. Insert bottle back in holder in the car

If, after a day or so it doesn’t seem strong enough add a more oil.

No comments: