Coupon Database

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Boo-Hoo I Missed a Week of Freebies


We left for vacation Sunday and I was a little bummed to miss out on the freebies this week. Sure, we returned Thursday but when I go shopping late in the week it's always a bust. No freebies left for me. So...I'm rested and ready to go for Sunday! I'm excited!

Here is how I did last week and the samples I got this week too. I have plans to post samples you can send for too. My samples posts along with my freebies are going to be for items you don't have to jump through hoops to get. ie. Spending 30 minutes answering question after question, then to find out they want your credit card or, gasp, your social security number! I will never post anything that will require you to spend more time than it's worth or risk your sensitive info. Until I get my sample links organized,
Walmart.com
always has some cool samples to send for. You can check out my favorite blogs too.

Walgreens
Glade Fabric & Air Pet Odor Eliminator
Pert Plus Shampoo
Bio-Infusions Conditioner
Glade Candle
Water Pitcher Filter
2 cans of Pledge (one came with a free duster)
Rite-Aid
Noxema pack of 4 shavers
Olay cleansing cloths
RENU Solution Twin pack
GE 2 pack light bulbs
Clairol Nice-N-Easy Hair Color
Charles Worthington Results Shampoo
Gillette Shampoo
Revlon Nail Polish

CVS
2 Sure Deoderant
Oral B Toothbrush

Dell
Cordless Number Pad for my laptop, I had a $50 gift card

Samples
Small box of Cherrieos that came with my Sunday paper
Free Am Greetings birthday card
Gillette Shampoo
Ponds Facial Cleansing Towellette
Pledge Wipe
Natures Bounty Fish Oil Caplets
Glad ForceFlex garbage bag
Of course lots of great coupons come with these.

All Free! Check out other Drugstore Divas.
I think I will go dust!

No comments: