Coupon Database

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Free Attraction in Maryland

We just got back from vacation to Ocean City Maryland and I wanted to let everyone know about a great place to visit if you get to the area. It is the Salisbury Zoo in Salisbury Maryland. Admission and parking are free but donations are accepted (I donated enough for 2 monkey meals this time:-).

Some of my favorite things about the zoo is the jungle like foliage you meander through as you see and learn about the animals, there is an herb garden and a large playground that was designed by children (oh to be young again!). If you live nearby you can have birthday partys here and for scouts and youth groups a sleepover can be arranged. Now that is cool!

I am not fond of buying souvenirs but I didn't mind giving in to the kids since the proceeds would go to the zoo. Besides, you can never have too many stuffed animals (oh, am I being sarcastic again?)

The Salisbury Zoo is definitely a must see!

If you found this post helpful, let me know, I'd love to hear your feedback.

No comments: