Coupon Database

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Giant 07/29

I tried to make the best of my 6 Giant 50 cent triplers. I even took all my 50 cent and less coupons to the store to look for unadvertised specials. I was only able to use the $.20/2 pringles. I didn't really have a need for anything else even after the discounted prices. This is what I got.

Sorry no pic my CF card is shot.

Planter’s Cashew Pieces and Halves has a $1/2 Planter’s peelies.
These and Mixed Nuts are on sale for $3 and they come to $2.50 each after coupon.
This is the cheapest I have seen besides the deal at Rite-Aid the other week and if Rite-Aid can’t keep them in stock I don’t benefit from the sale! I didn’t realize it but I could have asked for a raincheck.

Pringles Chips used $.20/2 which was tripled bringing these to $.70 each. All the regular flavors, of course were gone.

Dole Fruit cups on sale for $2. Used a $.75 coupon from August All You, doubled to $1makes this $1. Here is $1 off Del Monte printable to use when that brand goes on sale.

Celestial Seasoning Tea on sale for $2. I wanted to try Grapefruit that was advertised but they didn’t have it so since I was there I got Pear. See how they get ya? But I hadn’t tried pear before either.

Alpine Lace Provolone used $1 off a half pound coupon from the last 1 or 2 issues of Quick and Simple.

My $28.89 bill produced a $4.50 off my next purchase of $50. Check out Mom's Need to Know. She is going to post about her Giant trip. She had $.99 triplers.

No comments: