Coupon Database

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Deals and Freebies Last Week



Quaker Granola Bars-I found a coupon on a store flyer in Sat. newspaper for $3 of purchase of $10 Quaker purchase. The Granola Bars were on sale for $2. This was also on unadvertised sale at Giant for $2 and the manufacture coupon worked. I was glad I didn't have to drive to the other store since I didn't see anything there I liked. I got 5 boxes for $1.40 each. There are always several coupons for this in the inserts but I didn't need to use those this time.

Wet Ones Travel Pack-$.25 at Walmart after $.75 printable coupon. I don't think it is available anymore.


CVS

Adidas Deoderant-This was free after ECB and $1 coupon. I just realized this had a $1 peelie and I could have saved the other coupon. Well this one is good till 06/09 so if, and there usually is, another deal on this I will try to use it. Maybe I am better off as the coupon I used would have expired sooner.
Nivea for Men-Free plus $1 overage after ECB and coupon.
How do you find these deals? Visit my favorite blogs on the left for lists of the best deals weekly.

Free Crystal Light using my last buy 3 Kraft products get a product free coupon from All You magazine. I think these are expired.


In the Mail:
Playtex Tampons Sample
Kashi Cookie-Yummy, I waited all week to take its pic then eat it!

From the company that must not be mentioned:
Dog Food
Coffee Sample


Family Fun Mag Subscription free with Amazon.com gift card from Stamps.com deal.

No comments: