Coupon Database

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Free Bakin' Miracle or Fryin' Magic

I found this today and don't see any reason why this won't work to score a free product, other than the fact that I have never heard of this brand. On the other hand I don't often shop for this type of product either. My plan is to use a UPC symbol from a Shake N' Bake product already in my cabinet for umteen years. That is the only way this could be a good deal is if you already have it around or you get it cheap.

All you have to do to receive one coupon good for one FREE 16 oz. box of Bakin' Miracle or Fryin' Magic is enclose:

One UPC symbol from any size Shake 'n Bake®* or Oven Fry®* A 3" x 5" card with your Name, Address, City, State, Zip, and Phone in an envelope and mail to:

Little Crow FoodsFree Product Offer
P.O. Box 1038
Warsaw, IN 46581-1038

Limit one request per family, household, group, or organization.
Please allow 6 weeks for delivery. Offer void where prohibited or taxed.

Shake 'n Bake and Oven Fry are registered trademarks of General Foods

I also see no expiration date on this deal.

No comments: