Coupon Database

Monday, September 22, 2008

Got My Couponizer!

Since I wasn't able to win one, I took some B-day money and got a Couponizer. I have finished filling it with all my clipped coupons and I can see how much easier this is going to be for me already.




Initially I used the no clip system I learned from couponmom.com and will continue that to some extent. But with the Couponizer I can clip the coupons for products I will most likely buy, as well as high value coupons and coupons for items that are almost always free (ex. toothpaste). I also have a lot of coupons which came in the mail or with products or from catalinas, blinkies, internet, etc. I had no good way to organize these, didn't remember I had them or couldn't find them if I knew I had them.

Now they are all in catagorized pockets so if I am looking for a deodorant coupon I can pick up my compact couponizer, go to the Personal Hygiene pocket and search through a small stack of similar coupons.

There are also pockets for entertainment, restaurants, service and rebates so everything has it's own place and isn't scattered about.

I also received "The Greatest Secrets of the Coupon Mom" free, a value of $17.99, and you can too! Don't forget to use the code "STARTNOW" for 10% off your order. Click the banner above and start organizing and saving EVEN more!

No comments: