Coupon Database

Friday, September 26, 2008

Last Week


My freebies from last week include:
Walgreens
Brita pitcher filter
Crest
Colgate (I messed up here and think I paid $1 for this)
Pert Plus
Glade Candle
Revlon Nail Color
Walmart
DH Cake Mix maybe
JJ Bath Buddy Soap
Target
Tylenol
Rite-Aid
L'Oreal Facial Cleansing Cloths
CVS
Just For Men made $4. $2 ECB, $2 printable coupon, and mail in rebate
Excedrin
In the mail
2 cascade action pacs (carried me two days till I got to the store :-)
Magic Eraser
"a monthly gift" I wish they would send me tampons monthly, wouldn't that be nice.
Ok, so these are my freebies. I am sad to say that I still haven't been able to get really good grocery deals and I don't know why. There are people out there paying nothing for pasta and tuna. I want to pay nothing for pasta and tuna! I can not live on free toothpaste and shampoo alone.

No comments: